Dentistry at the Heights
142 Joralemon Street, Suite 12C
Brooklyn Heights, NY 11201
Find answers and other helpful dental topics in our digital library.
Patient Forms, Map and Directions to our Brooklyn Heights Office
Your first visit to Dentistry at The Heights involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.
- B51 From Lower Manhattan (Departs from City Hall/Park Row)
- B61 Local Service between Red Hook, Brooklyn, and Queens Plaza, Queens
- B63 Local Service between Fort Hamilton and Cobble Hill
Long Island Railroad
Take the L.I.R.R. to Flatbush Avenue station located at Atlantic/Pacific/4th Avenue, Brooklyn transfer to the Subway (2, 3, 4, 5, M or R) to Borough Hall
From Manhattan, Westchester & Points North:
Take the F.D.R. south or the West Side Highway south to the Brooklyn Bridge, take the first exit off the bridge (Brooklyn-Queens Expressway/Cadman Plaza West), bear left on the exit ramp, at the first traffic light (Cadman Plaza West), turn left. For information about parking see below.
From South Brooklyn, Queens and Long Island:
Take the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway eastbound to Exit 28 (Cadman Plaza West/Brooklyn Bridge/EXIT ONLY). For information about parking see below.
From Staten Island & New Jersey:
Take the Verrazano Bridge to the Gowanus Expressway to the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway to Exit 28-A (Cadman Plaza West). For information about parking see below.
- 44 State Street (between Willow Street and Henry Street)
- 40 Clinton Street (between Pierrepont Street and Cadman Plaza West)
- 48 Love Lane (behind the courthouse, between Henry Street and Hicks Street)
- 180 Montague Street (between Court Street and Clinton Street)
- 75 Henry Street (between Pineapple Street and Orange Street, alternative entrance on Cadman Plaza West off Clark Street)