A Dental Practice Dedicated to the Highest Standards of Oral Care
At Dentistry at the Heights, we are committed to helping you achieve a lifetime of healthy, beautiful smiles. We have a 40-year history of providing our local community with exceptional care in a comfortable environment. When you visit our dental practice in Brooklyn Heights, NY, our doctors will take a personalized approach and utilize some of the most cutting-edge technology available. To learn more about what sets our dental practice apart, contact us today.
"They are very professional, very polite, very courteous."
Proudly Serving Our Community
For more than four decades, Dentistry at the Heights has provided affordable and compassionate care to patients of all ages. Thanks to our personalized approach, we have seen multiple generations of families. Since taking over the practice from his father 15 years ago, Dr. Trotter has added many amenities to make visits even more pleasant.
During your appointment, you can watch Netflix streaming or listen to Pandora® radio through noise-canceling headphones for entertainment.
Our Convenient and Comfortable Office
Our office is conveniently located in a historic building near Brooklyn Bridge Park. In order to meet the busy schedules of our patients, we provide care six days of the week:
- Monday through Thursday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
During your appointment, you can watch Netflix streaming or listen to Pandora® radio through noise-canceling headphones for entertainment. If you suffer from dental anxiety, or if you are preparing for an extensive procedure, we can provide nitrous oxide as well as oral-conscious-sedation or intravenous (IV) sedation.
State-of-the-art Dental Technology
To diagnose concerns and perform treatments with unmatched accuracy, our doctors and staff utilize advanced tools, including:
- Digital x-rays: When compared to traditional film types, digital x-rays involve less radiation and create a sharper image that can be viewed instantly.
- Intraoral cameras: These allow us to capture incredibly detailed images of teeth.
- The DIAGNOdent® device: This laser cavity detection tool helps us spot decay in its earliest stages.
- Cone beam scans: We can create a detailed 3-D image of your teeth, jaw, and oral structures.
- Computer-guided implant technology: Surgical planning tools help to ensure optimal results when performing dental implants treatments and other procedures.
- Soft-tissue lasers: Rather than using a blade, we can perform several treatments using a soft-tissue laser for minimized discomfort and shorter recovery times.
- iTero® intraoral scanner: This device allows us to create custom-made Invisalign® trays and personalized mouth guards with incredible accuracy.
- The CEREC® system: With this digital imaging and milling system, we can plan and create same-day restorations, including crowns and veneers.
Insurance and Financing Options
We strive to make our high-quality care affordable for all patients. We are in-network with many major insurance providers, and a member of team will be happy to review your coverage or even file a claim on your behalf. In addition, we also accept zero and low-interest financing through CareCredit℠ and Lending Club. Before beginning any procedure, we will provide a treatment estimate and discuss the payment options available to you.
Contact Our Practice to Learn More
To schedule an appointment at Dentistry at the Heights, reach out to a member of our team today.