Comprehensive Care for Your Entire Family
Your dental needs change at every age. For families, this can require trips to multiple dental offices depending on who needs treatment. At Dentistry at the Heights in Brooklyn Heights, NY, we offer a range of family dentistry services to make caring for everyone's oral health easy and convenient. Dr. Kevin Trotter and his team of skilled, caring dentists provide tailored care for kids, adults, and seniors, all in one comfortable location.
Why Choose a Family Dentist?
Family dentists undergo the same training as a general dentist. However, they specialize in providing dental procedures for all ages. Choosing a family dentist over a general dentist means:
- Your dental visits are more convenient
- Your entire family will learn how to maintain good oral hygiene
- Multiple family members can be treated on the same day
We understand your time is valuable and can see patients six days a week, including Saturday.
Our Family Dentistry Services
At Dentistry at the Heights, we offer a wide range of cosmetic, restorative, and general dentistry services. With a comprehensive range of dental procedures, we can tailor treatment to suit each individual's unique needs.
With a wide range of services and advanced technology, we can ensure your family’s smiles stay healthy and beautiful for years to come.
Some of the common treatments we perform include:
- Professional cleanings: We provide regular hygienic cleanings for all ages. Our team works hard to ensure the experience is as comfortable and relaxing as possible.
- Dental exams: Our doctors can perform comprehensive dental examinations to check for cavities, signs of oral cancer, and other oral health issues.
- Fluoride treatments: Professional fluoride treatments are a great way to protect teeth against cavities and are especially important for young children.
- Dental fillings: When cavities do arise, our team can place a dental filling to remove decayed tissue and strengthen the affected tooth.
- Orthodontics: We offer orthodontic treatment for both teens and adults, including Invisalign®.
- Periodontal treatment: Our team can perform several types of periodontal care at our office, including scaling and root planing and antibiotic treatment with ARESTIN®.
Advanced Technology for Comfortable Care
Our team utilizes some of the most state-of-the-art technology available to make your family’s care as comfortable and stress-free as possible, such as:
- Digital x-rays
- Digital impressions
- Same-day CEREC® restorations
- 3-D cone beam scans
- Advanced cavity detection with DIAGNOdent®
- Laser dentistry
- Intraoral cameras
- Noise-canceling headphones
In addition, our operatories are equipped with Netflix and Pandora® radio to make your visit more enjoyable. We also offer several sedation options, including nitrous oxide, oral conscious sedation, and intravenous (IV) sedation, to ensure your comfort during procedures.
Schedule a Visit Today
If you are looking for a skilled and caring dentist for your family, our team at Dentistry at the Heights is here for you. With a wide range of services and advanced technology, we can ensure your family’s smiles stay healthy and beautiful for years to come. For more information and to schedule an appointment, contact our office online or call (347) 492-1018 today.